Mary Immaculate Queen Center is committed to preserve, promote and defend
the doctrines and traditions of the Holy Catholic Church as taught by the
infallible Vicars of Christ throughout the ages.
Utilizing modern means of publishing and merchandising,
Mary Immaculate Queen Center supports
traditional Catholic education, culture and values.
Mary Immaculate Queen Center is staffed by traditional Catholic Sisters.
Office hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday (Pacific Time Zone)
Closed Saturdays, Sundays, holydays of obligation and legal holidays
Gift shop (at Mount St. Michael) is also open on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Out-of-town visitors who are visiting the Mount on Sundays may make pre-arrangements with the Sisters
to have the store opened so that they can make necessary purchases.
Orders are not generally filled during the following times:
* Please note that during the summer months, business hours are shortened due to Congregation Development.
- 12 Days of Christmas (Dec. 25 to Jan. 6)
- Holy Week
- Easter Week
- No orders are filled during the Sisters’ Retreat (last week of June)
- Second week of October (due to annual Fatima Conference)
- All packages are shipped via United States Postal service.
- Items are inspected prior to shipping. Once packages leave Mary Immaculate Queen Center, they are no longer our responsibility. To insure a package, please add $10.00 to shipping total.
- Rush orders will incur additional shipping and handling charges.
- From time to time, errors in prices or descriptive details of merchandise may be posted on our web site. We will contact you if you order an item with an error in price or description and give you the option of cancelling or confirming your order.
- Mary Immaculate Queen Center is not responsible for typographical or pricing errors on our site, nor for errors resulting from incorrect links to our site.
- We do not hold orders; back-ordered items will be shipped when they come in (within 30 days).
- If we are not able to obtain the item within 30 days, the back order will be cancelled. A credit will be issued on pre-paid orders. (Credit cards are not charged until an ordered item is shipped.)
- Returns must be authorized within 10 days of invoice/receipt.
- Only items returned in sellable condition and with a copy of the invoice/receipt will be given full credit.
- We cannot accept returns on any media that has been opened (cassettes, CD's, DVD's, and shrink-wrapped books, etc.).
- No cash refunds; in-store credits will be issued.
Back to top
Back to MIQ Home
8504 N. St. Michael’s Rd.
Spokane, WA 99217-9333
Phone: (509) 467-1077 • Fax: (509) 467-1177
E-mail: Contact Form